Liz Calvert Smith is a food historian, writer, public speaker, researcher, historical food stylist, menu and recipe consultant and food-related exhibition curator.
- researching recipes from the past for your event menu or new range?
- searching for someone to deliver a poised, well-researched and thought-provoking talk?
- looking for tightly-written, focused copy for your magazine on food topics, with great relevance to today’s fascination with all things culinary?
- seeking to attract audiences to your venue or museum with interactive and attention-grabbing displays?
- an education provider wanting a fresh approach to history topics through food?
If so, please contact email@example.com for further details.
Pingback: “There Is Death In The Pot” – a brief history of food adulteration | Edible History